- IMPACT CRUSHER
- CR CR-S Tauro
- PRE-SCREENING FEEDER
- SC SC-PM
- CONVEYOR BELT
- CB CB-JN
Secundary plant Lemming II
- Thanks to the DINAFLOW system together with the rotor impact with horizontal axis crushing system, the inertia produced by its movement is used to generate electricity, reducing the consumption of electrical energy.
- Maximum engine performance thanks to the speed variator equipped in the series. Thus enabling a constant granulometric curve at the same time.
- Complete portability without the need for vehicles and/or special accessories.
- Equipped with a sorting unit before the shredder to ensure the optimization of the chamber, considerably reducing wear thanks to the elimination of crusher fines. It has a bypass system for the use of crusher fines in case they are considered good.
- The family of Tauro crushers are characterized by incredible versatility, being able to produce a great amount of crusher fines with minimum configurations as well as ensuring maximum production while preserving optimum cubicity.
- Our impact crushing equipment comes equipped as standard with a metal detector and a permanent magnet for the complete protection of the machinery, thus preventing the entry of non-crushable, ferrous elements into the chamber.
- The crusher's components that are most exposed to wear and tear will be designed in a ceramic alloy material.
- Receptacle hopper made of 6 mm thick steel plate and a framework of transverse reinforcement ribs on all sides..
- There is a grid on top to prevent the accidental entry of oversized material.
- Centralized equipment regulation and control system in an electronic tablet thanks to the installation of programmable automation. The Vijeo Design’Air app for Smartphones is available as an optional accessory.
- The equipment is pre-installed with an irrigation system for dust removal.
- Concerning safety and protection systems for the worker required by European regulations, ARJA shredders have a limit switch installed in the access doors to the chamber that cuts off electrical current travelling to the engine. In addition, the bolt that enables opening the doors has been designed to allow the rotor to be locked, thus preventing accidental entrapments. It has four telescopic legs by means of a hydraulic system.
- It has four telescopic legs by means of a hydraulic system.
- To ensure the manufacture of a product with the highest quality, all components have been strictly selected due to being the best on the market (bearings, cast elements, electrical equipment, etc.)
- CR ICR-S Tauro 15 / 25
- SC SC-PM 18
- CB CD-JN 500 / 800
|ICR-S Tauro 15||70 - 100||75 - 90||580 x 740||0 - 300||9000|
|ICR-S Tauro 25||125 - 150||110 - 132||580 - 740||0 - 300||12700|
ICR-S Tauro 15
ICR-S Tauro 25
|SC-PM 18||900 x 2000||1,8||2||3||2500|
|CB-JN 500||500||120||3||0 - 20|
|CB-JN 800||800||150||4||0 - 300|
IMPROVE YOUR PERFORMANCE
ALL OUR WEAR PARTS ARE AVAILABLE IN:
Ceramic / High Chrome / Martensitic